Dr. Greg Laudeman of Eduity
In this episode of The Chattanooga Business Podcast, Brian Chaney talks to Dr. Greg Laudeman of Eduity, a platform for revolutionary workforce planning. The goal of Eduity is to give employers and their teams the opportunity to have a system in place for workforce management and forecasting.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What Eduity’s purpose is
- The innovation in Chattanooga
- Struggles of finding good software developers
- Communicating the value of a product so unique
- “One of the most interesting challenges I’ve seen with a lot of executives and companies is “What is our why? Why do we exist? What is our purpose?” (16:08)
- “When you look at the millennial generation, they want purpose.” (16:45)
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship [https://www.amazon.com/Innovation-Entrepreneurship-Peter-F-Drucker/dp/0060851139]
Contact our Guest
- Website: https://eduity.net/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greg.laudeman
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/glaudeman/
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our social media channels and in our comments section. Let us know your questions and what you thought!
Interested in promoting your business?
Are you a business owner with a story to tell? We’d love to chat and have you on our next show! Contact us by clicking here to make sure we’re a good fit and we’ll set up a time for your interview!
Interested in coming on the show?
We would love to hear about your story, your business, and any advice you'd like to share along the way.