In this episode of The Chattanooga Business Podcast, Brian Chaney talks to Keith Rocha of American Insurance Group and Contact 24 about his journey to ownership through risk-taking and teamwork. Keith discusses how important it can be to surround yourself with the right team members and fellow business leaders in your community.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Risk taking
- Choosing the right team members
- Deciding on the right partner
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Finding support in your community
- Targeting your ideal client
- “A partnership is very similar to a marriage. If you can’t trust this individual with all of your finances, with everything, don’t do it.” -Keith
- “There’s going to be a point where you can no longer be the contact or the person taking care of the client you’ve had for five years. It can be a tough transition.” – Keith
- “People, the product, and the process” – Marcus Lemonis
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- The E-Myth Revisited
- Marcus Lemonis, The Profit [https://www.cnbc.com/the-profit/]
Contact our Guest
- Keith Rocha, Owner of American Insurance Group and Contact 24
- Email: [email protected]
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/riskmanrocha/
- Website: https://www.theamericaninsurancegroup.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/riskmanrocha/
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our social media channels and in our comments section. Let us know your questions and what you thought!
Interested in promoting your business?
Are you a business owner with a story to tell? We’d love to chat and have you on our next show! Contact us by clicking here to make sure we’re a good fit and we’ll set up a time for your interview!
Interested in coming on the show?
We would love to hear about your story, your business, and any advice you'd like to share along the way.