Kyle Haren of Haren Insurance
In this episode of The Chattanooga Business Podcast, Brian Chaney talks to Haren Insurance owner, Kyle Haren, about his business ventures and how he’s made it to this point. Kyle talks about his personal goal setting and the impact goals have had on his life. Listen and be inspired!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Finding your pathway
- Goal setting
- Believing in yourself
- Challenging yourself
- Benefits of a life coach
- Surrounding yourself with a supportive community for advice and encouragement
- “Our minds are working in overdrive and our subconscious mind is making decisions to either marginalize things that don’t line up with that vision or making decisions that are very pro that course.” – Kyle
- “If you set goals based on what you’re capable of doing, you’ll never actually reach your limits.” – Brian
- “We have goals in our business that we set and if you don’t believe you’re going to make them, you won’t make them” – Kyle
- “Confidence comes from preparedness” – Kyle
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- Marcus Lemonis, The Profit [https://www.cnbc.com/the-profit/]
Contact our Guest
- Kyle Haren, Haren Insurance
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 423-468-1092
- Website: http://www.harenins.com/
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our social media channels and in our comments section. Let us know your questions and what you thought!
Interested in promoting your business?
Are you a business owner with a story to tell? We’d love to chat and have you on our next show! Contact us by clicking here to make sure we’re a good fit and we’ll set up a time for your interview!
Interested in coming on the show?
We would love to hear about your story, your business, and any advice you'd like to share along the way.