Max Farrell of WorkHound
In this episode of The Chattanooga Business Podcast, Brian Chaney talks to Max Ferrell of WorkHound, which is a real-time feedback platform for front line workers – helping companies reduce avoidable turnover.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Max’s process in starting WorkHound
- The importance of feedback in your company
- Benefit of keyword and sentiment analysis
- Benefit of digestible and actionable feedback
- How Max spent 48 hours with a turn-table trucker
- “I was selling a vitamin, but I really wanted to be solving a pain-killer problem” (4:12)
- “How do we help a company identify small wins to start to change their culture and create a culture of listening, acting, and responding to their people so that ultimately they make long-term strategic changes.” (13:30)
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Charles the Turntable Trucker: https://www.facebook.com/pg/djjooniec/posts/?ref=page_internal
- Max Freestyle Rapping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SaxIBQPjpY
- Blinklist: https://www.blinkist.com/
Contact our Guest
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our social media channels and in our comments section. Let us know your questions and what you thought!
Interested in promoting your business?
Are you a business owner with a story to tell? We’d love to chat and have you on our next show! Contact us by clicking here to make sure we’re a good fit and we’ll set up a time for your interview!
Interested in coming on the show?
We would love to hear about your story, your business, and any advice you'd like to share along the way.