Nathan Shirai of Insulation Unlimited
In this episode of The Chattanooga Business Podcast, Brian Chaney talks to Nathan Shirai, owner of Insulation Unlimited. Nathan shares the unique story of how he became a business owner and the changes he has experienced going from employee to owner and boss.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Nathan’s employment history
- Having a plan
- Jumping from new hire to owner
- The impact a business can have
- “I’m willing to put my neck out there, get into debt, and ride this thing and see where we can take it.” – Nathan (12:50)
- “As a leader of people and a provider of products and services…’What kind of world do I want to live’ in becomes the primary question behind every decision that I make.” – Nathan (15:52)
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It [https://www.amazon.com/Myth-Revisited-Small-Businesses-About/dp/0887307280]
- High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way [https://www.amazon.com/High-Performance-Habits-Extraordinary-People/dp/1401952852]
- Service Business Mastery – Business Tips and Strategies for the Service Industry [https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/service-business-mastery-business-tips-strategies-for/id1285306513]
Contact our Guest
- Instagram: @insulation_unlimited
- Phone: (423) 698-6895
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our social media channels and in our comments section. Let us know your questions and what you thought!
Interested in promoting your business?
Are you a business owner with a story to tell? We’d love to chat and have you on our next show! Contact us by clicking here to make sure we’re a good fit and we’ll set up a time for your interview!
Interested in coming on the show?
We would love to hear about your story, your business, and any advice you'd like to share along the way.