In this episode of The Chattanooga Business Podcast, Brian Chaney talks to Ginger Chandler, owner and operator of Go Gear Direct, an ecommerce site for people who love the outdoors and need the best tools and gadgets for their adventures!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Her time in airbag production and engineering
- How she started Go Gear Direct and found herself in Chattanooga
- Her love of the outdoors and hunting industry
- The services she provides to her clients
- How she gets inspired and motivated to reach her goals
- How much reading and learning has helped her personal and business goals
- “What’s the one thing that I can do today that will make five years from now happen?” (21:48)
- “There’s a book called The Cowboy Values and they’re great and I looked at them and I thought wow these are my values. They are courage, optimism, self-reliance, authenticity, honor, duty heart..and they fit me. So I transformed them to fit my values.” (24:39)
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results [https://www.amazon.com/ONE-Thing-Surprisingly-Extraordinary-Results/dp/1885167776]
- Cowboy Values: Recapturing What America Once Stood For [https://www.amazon.com/Cowboy-Values-Recapturing-America-Stood/dp/1599212714]
- The Four Rules for Decision Making [https://www.tonyrobbins.com/leadership-impact/the-four-rules-for-decision-making/]
Contact our Guest
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our social media channels and in our comments section. Let us know your questions and what you thought!
Interested in promoting your business?
Are you a business owner with a story to tell? We’d love to chat and have you on our next show! Contact us by clicking here to make sure we’re a good fit and we’ll set up a time for your interview!
Interested in coming on the show?
We would love to hear about your story, your business, and any advice you'd like to share along the way.